Friday, December 17, 2010

E.L.F. $1 Eyeshadow Quad in Teal Dream Review/Swatches




 E.L.F. $1 Eyeshadow Quad in Teal Dream
 Let me start off to say I love this product!
It is inexpensive and the quality is great


 The packaging is fairley small, but you get a small dual ended eyeshadow
sponge tip applicator, and under it is a small, fairly useless mirror.
(I think E.L.F. keeps their prices down by smaller product sizes)

Colors (left to right)
White shimmer, light silver, shimmery blue, shimmery green
All the colors look great together and the tones resemble the name "teal dream" very well
 The colors are pretty much what they look like in the packaging.
But here are some swatches, I did go over the colors
a few times but they are very very pigmented.
 There is not a lot of fall out when applied and staying
power is fine, but as always, I use a primer. All the colors are soft and very blendable.
You can also add some eye drops to a eyeliner brush and turn it into a liner and
drag it along the bottom lashline for a pop of color, which is how i wear it often.


This is a MUST BUY for me, there is very good pigmentation and the price is unbeatable
I can't wait to own more of these

No comments:

Post a Comment