Monday, December 6, 2010

TAG: 3 products I can't live without

Are there any makeup products you have an extras in your car or purse?
Have you ever gone back home because you forgot your favorite lipstick?

My TOP 3 products I can't live without

1. Mascara. I love Maybelline Colossal mascara.
My lashes are awful and I have slightly hooded eyelids so mascara is always a must

2. Blush. It's a tie between Revlon Rosy glow creme blush and ELF studio blush in peachy keen
I love how it brightens up your entire face and can make you glow

3. Foundation Rimmel or MAC MSF Natural
Powder or liquid, whatever. When I wake up my face is kind of red and I look
so much better with an even skintone, so foundation is a daily must!

This was such a quick TAG! Write your top 3 products in the comments


No comments:

Post a Comment