Saturday, December 18, 2010

Wet Wild eyeshadow trio in Egyptian Sands Review/Swatches

Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Eyeshadow Trio
in Egyptian Sands Review/Swatches

Let me start off to say this is one of Wet n Wild's best products
It is around $3 at my local drugstore and widely available

 The colors are labeled browbone, crease, and eyelid
(however I normally switch the crease and eyelid color)
 [[The middle color looks a little yellow in the picture above, but it is more pink than  yellow]]

Colors from top to bottom:
 Browbone: light shimmery off-white highlight
 Crease: Shimmery champagne (or more of a rose gold) It is kind of pink
Eyelid: medium mocha-chocolate brown
They all are shimmery

 A wonderfully sized mirror pulls out of the bottom
It also comes with a sponge tip applicator
Pigmentation is good, and the shimmer is wonderful

I can remember when this was very very popular a while ago on youtube.
The colors are smooth and blendable which makes it easy to drag them along the bottom
lashline for added drama


Pros:
Inexpensive
Very available
Colors work well together


Cons:
Packaging.  I do not like how the lid only goes up 90 degrees
Fallout
Product ratio    (you do get a lot of product, but I like the middle
color best and put it along my eyelid instead of crease which uses up the product)
Shimmer and color does fade, so if you are planning
on wearing this into the night touch up is necessary

I would recommend this product

1 comment:

  1. hey doll face, lovely blog. Check out mine?
    keep postin postin postin!

    This will be my "daily read"
    ...
    surprised it doesn't have more views

    XXX Kisses, Kasey

    ReplyDelete