Saturday, December 4, 2010

Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals eyeshadow palette Review/Swatches

Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals 10 eyeshadow palette
less than $7
 Matte, Shimmer, and High Pearl finishes
 There are 8 eyeshadows and two dual ended sponge tip applicators.
The packaging is slim and plastic

 The dime shows the size of the individual eye colors, so they're fairly small.
 Colors
Top left to right: a light nude (shimmer), light brown (matte), light nude/champagne/beige (high pearl), green (matte/shimmer)
Bottom left to right: brown (matte/shimmer), brown w/ copper undertones (high pearl), white (shimmer), darker green (shimmer/high pearl)
 Of course I use an eyeshadow primer, and they are long lasting, very smooth and blendable, fairly pigmented
When I go away for a weekend or even a week I take this with me
(and it stays in my purse other times) because it is so slim and
the colors work very well together. I use the top row 2nd color as an eyebrow powder

I would recommend this because it is good quality, and decent
drugstore eyeshadows (espically palettes)  are rare

No comments:

Post a Comment